Tuesday, June 2, 2015

June 2, 2015 - Talisay, Cebu

Hello.

So It's been another week here in Paradise. It started Raining this week, which is nice! The philippine summer is supposed to end in the may-june time, but they're saying that this year is El Nino, which means longer summer for us. I don't know, I'm even more confused about El Nino now. 

We had our interviews for Wilbert, Aaron and Ella, and Wilbert is to be baptised this Saturday! This is surely a happy day. Aaron and Ella are going to be baptised next week. I have absolutely loved being abole to work with these people. I want to talk about Wilbert. It's good to see the people who can become your closest friends. Wilbert grew up in Badian Cebu, right across the strait from Ayungon. His father ran a scuba business over there when he was little. Brother Wilbert, 25, has spent most of his life being reckless and not exactly supportive to his new-member wife and kids, but in the time that I've know him, he has changed. He has become more what his kids need, what his wife needs, and he's working hard to do that. He's being more like what his Father needs. Brother Wilbert is a good friend of mine. He's someone I have known before. And I know he was prepared for me and Elder Fuimaono to find.

Love you, family. I love this work.

Elder Dunford

Health is good. Companionship is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment