Sunday, October 11, 2015

October 7, 2015 - Toledo City, Cebu

Me and a baby Tuko, a gecko that can get to be about 10 inches long, eats anything that lives, and has an awesome voice.


This week, we had Fast Sunday, Missionary Leadership Council, and this weekend, we are watching General Conference. It is to be a very busy week, full of not really proselyting, but that's okay. I'm learning a ton so far.

Elder Ioane, Me, and Elder Fuimaono. My Batch and my comp, they're both from American Samoa.


Fast sunday, I fasted for an answer to a question. How can I feel more sorrow for sins? How can i actually "access this power of the Atonement" that I hear about? And I have received an answer so far.

I was walking into the Patron House at the temple when this guy stopped me and asked if I wanted durian, straight from Davao. I accepted. It tastes weirder than it smells, honestly.


On Monday we had district meeting. Elder Hampton, the District LEader, taught about various points of the Holy Spirit, and I learned a ton. Then at MLC, we watched some talks of the new Apostles. Elder Rasband promised that if we seek to do the will of the Lord, he will give us power, or something like that.


At MLC, President talked about trust, people who trust in the lord, and not really, Jonah, Naaman, Nephi, Joseph Smith. I know we must trust the Lord.

Love,

Elder Dunford

No comments:

Post a Comment